Gymnastics coaching opportunities at MWG
A great opportunity has arisen for a gymnastics coach to join our team to cover a period of maternity leave (the contract will be for a duration of up to one year with the potential for further work to be available following this position).
The job will involve coaching recreational level gymnastics to children aged 3-11 years old. You will be responsible for taking a group and working through the Max Whitlock Mastery awards and our weekly programmes.
- Level 1 or above in either Women's, Men's or General Gymnastics is desired but not essential
- Coaching experience is essential
- Coaching recreational level gymnastics to children aged 3-11 years old
- Be able to follow our MWG coaching guidelines
- Be responsible for all aspects of taking a group alongside keeping up to date with individuals progress charts
- We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic coaches that enjoy working with children
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- Be willing to learn the MWG way and apply this to the coaching sessions
- Work t-shirt provided
- Coaching guidance provided
- Opportunities to increase hours
- Promotional opportunities
All successful applicants will undergo an enhanced DBS check before coaching at Max Whitlock Gymnastics.
Job Type: Temporary part-time
Salary: Depending on qualification and experience